Friday 13 December 2013

Driving forward

Whilst I was spraying up the body of the Coffee Pot, I took the opportunity to drift a coat of black paint across the unassembled gearbox as well.

This picture shows the result, but it's mostly to show what a neat and tidy solution the High Level gearbox is for this model.  As with the Pug that I also built with a High Level chassis kit, this is a bespoke gearbox designed to fit compactly and unobtrusively within the loco.

I'm looking forward to installing it in the chassis and seeing how to fit the DCC chip around it...


No comments:

Post a Comment