Friday, 25 January 2013
As I had a somewhat frustrating experience last weekend in trying to do more on my Coffeepot (perhaps another post if I can face the memory of it...) I took on a small diversion of fettling another wagon.
As with the recently completed LNWR wagon, this was one that I built some time ago and needs checking over and any faults resolving. Fortunately time had not wounded this one, so all that it needed was a spot of weathering, which I did over a couple of days before going to work.
And here are the results:
Now to raid the stock box to see what I fancy working on next. Oh, and tonight might see a Y14 tender come together :-)